Our vision is to create a comprehensive development program from the Marine and Scientific sectors combined; providing industry workers with professional and nationally accredited training and recognition.
Our commercially recognised training and research programs meet and exceed international marine scientific diving requirements and has been created with the Australian Government to train scientists that take part in marine research activities; such as surveying, monitoring and inspecting.
What we teach:
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation
- HLTAID016 – Manage First Aid services & resources
- MAR10418 – Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade II NC)
- MAR30918 – Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master <24m NC)
- AHCLPW307 – Perform restricted diving for scientific purposes
- SISOSCB007 – Inspect and Fill SCUBA Cylinders….. and more!
Our trainers have a combined 50 years’ experience training industry professionals and governing bodies. Most, if not all, of our recreational courses portfolio can be crossed over with our expert team to nationally recognised certificates of competency.
Download our training capabilities brochure
We operate a fleet of commercially operated vessels for subsea survey, dive & scientific team support in varying conditions from inland to offshore capabilities. Our Crew transfer, General utility & Diver support vessels are exceptionally safe and versatile, guaranteed to provide worker satisfaction.
Whether your requirements are as simple as vessel hire or complex for mobilisation of an experienced maritime and dive crew – we can cater to any needs!
What we do:
- Wet Hire charter services across Victoria
- Commercial diving services for construction, governing bodies and maritime support
- Dredging and sediment collection
- Marine Mammal Observation
- GPS overlay drop camera work for seabed mapping
- Hydrographic survey and multi-beam echo sounder full cover bathymetry and reflectance imagery
- Water sampling for salinity, turbidity and a variety of abiotic factors
- Acoustic monitoring and mitigation measures for marine mammals
- Benthic and epifaunal communities surveys
- High resolution underwater photography and videography analysis
- Installation and maintenance of artificial habitats….and more!
Contact us today for more information on how we can assist your next environmental project, industry event or maritime requirements!